DeployCentral

Exception: Timeout Expired / SmartDeploy ver 3050

I had to rebuild my smartdeploy server this week and I keep getting "unable to connect to the SmartDeploy Console Service" Message.  with the following in the event viewer.   This was happening on 3040 and I upgraded to 3050 with the same problem.   Any Guidance?  Event Viewer message below and screenshot attached: 

Exception:
Timeout expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool.  This may have occurred because all pooled connections were in use and max pool size was reached.
   at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.TryGetConnection(DbConnection owningConnection, TaskCompletionSource`1 retry, DbConnectionOptions userOptions, DbConnectionInternal oldConnection, DbConnectionInternal& connection)
   at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionInternal.TryOpenConnectionInternal(DbConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory, TaskCompletionSource`1 retry, DbConnectionOptions userOptions)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.TryOpenInner(TaskCompletionSource`1 retry)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.TryOpen(TaskCompletionSource`1 retry)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.Open()
   at System.Data.Linq.SqlClient.SqlConnectionManager.UseConnection(IConnectionUser user)
   at System.Data.Linq.SqlClient.SqlProvider.get_IsSqlCe()
   at System.Data.Linq.SqlClient.SqlProvider.InitializeProviderMode()
   at System.Data.Linq.SqlClient.SqlProvider.System.Data.Linq.Provider.IProvider.Execute(Expression query)
   at System.Data.Linq.Table`1.System.Linq.IQueryProvider.Execute[TResult](Expression expression)
   at Common.SmartDeploy.ExtensionMethods.ConsoleDatabaseExtensionMethods.InsertException(ConsoleDatabaseDataContext consoleDatabaseDataContext, Exception exception, Nullable`1 computerId, Nullable`1 messageTypeId, String source)

SDError.JPG

Console.log

I've had the exact same issue for well over a couple years now. The most I can do is kill/restart the console service and to get it working for a short while until I have to do it all over again. We haven't had much luck when Support checked it out, but I'd love to hear if this gets resolved for you and how.