DeployCentral

Lenovo T460S Driver Problem

Hi. When deploying the newer Lenovo T460S on a dock with multiple displays, we get inconsistent flickering of the drop downs and buttons in the display driver when trying to select items such as Display (1 or 2 or 3), Resolution, Identity etc. We have tinkered with Lenovo driver downloads and have been able to solve the problem but don't know how to if possible, repair the driver pack. Or is that done at your level?

thanks,

Steve

Just yesterday we updated the T460s Windows 7 pack with the newer Intel Video driver, 20.19.15.4380.  Perhaps that will fix the issue.  If you are running a different OS, then that pack might need to be updated.  If you are a customer with current support you can submit a pack update request here.

Thanks,

SmartDeploy Support

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Sorry to jump on this thread but I didn't see the need to start a new one as my issue is with a T460s driver pack.

I have deployed the T460s Windows 7 x64 driver pack with my image and its blue screening. I tried it with the windows 10 x64 pack and that worked fine so i presume its an issue with the platform pack.

I cant get access to the hard drive so getting the log will be difficult (unless you have a way to export it to another share/external drive as part of the image process?)

Would appreciate if you could take a look at the pack and see if there is something not working in there. I have updated to the newest version of the pack and the newest version of smart deploy, version 2.0.2000

Thanks