DeployCentral

Platform Packs Fail to download

I've been working with smart deploy for almost 2 years now and I have always had issues pulling platform packs from the download menus. Sometimes they work after retrying the download a few times. Recently they just instantly fail before any progress is made. We have checked our firewall settings and there is nothing blocking the connection. I've submitted a few tickets within that time but most of the time the smart deploy techs just directly send me the platform pack im looking for. I would like to get this problem resolved as my company is starting to rely on the software a bit more heavily. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Thanks for your responses

Jake

Hi Jake,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing download issues with Platform Packs. In your firewall settings, please be sure the following URLS are whitelisted:

*.smartdeploy.com
smartdeploy.azureedge.net

Also, we have seen anti-virus on the SmartDeploy host interfere with Platform Pack downloads, so if you haven't already, try fully disabling any anti-virus and attempt to download. If you still have issues, send us your C:\SmartDeploy\Logs\Console.log and C:\Windows\System32\winevt\Logs\Application.evtx (zipped) to support@smartdeploy.com. Please refer to this thread.

Thanks,

Devon

SmartDeploy Support