DeployCentral

Smart Deploy Enterprise Error

AlexS

I have recently rebuilt my Smart Deploy setup. I am current using a Dell Precision Rack 7910 workstation and Windows Server 2012 R2 as the operating system. With help from Tech Support on 21 Feb 2017, I got the software installed and also have got all the data moved to the new workstation. Now when I log into the Smart Deploy Enterprise software. I get the following error, Unable to connect to the SmartDeploy Enterprise Console service. I click OK and get the next error [HttpWebRequest_WebException_RemoteServer] Arguments: NotFound Debugging resource strings are unavailable. Often the key and arguments provide sufficient information to diagnose the problem. Thanks for any help.

Wanted to follow up with the resolution I found for this error. I went to the Services (Local) and found the SmartDeploy Enterprise Console service. I double click the service to bring up the properties, clicked on the Log On tab and then checked the Allow service to interact with desktop check box. I restarted the SmartDeploy Console service and restarted the software. After this, I no longer received the error.