DeployCentral

Blank white screen after clicking "Deploy an Image"

jlee

I seem to be getting a blank white screen where the Deploy Wizard usually shows up after I click "Deploy an Image" on my Latitude XT. Every other model is imaging fine. I have also ran a hardware diagnostic on the machine to ensure there is no hardware issues. Does anyone have an idea on why this is occuring, or had a similar issue?

Thank you

Hello,

You can give the Deploy.exe a try as the Silverlight version may be having a problem running on that hardware for some reason. To launch Deploy.exe hit Shift + F10 at the main splash screen, then type Deploy.exe and hit enter. This will open the more classic looking version of the Deploy Wizard which you can give a go. Let me know if that works out.

Thanks,

Erik

Hello,

You can give the Deploy.exe a try as the Silverlight version may be having a problem running on that hardware for some reason. To launch Deploy.exe hit Shift + F10 at the main splash screen, then type Deploy.exe and hit enter. This will open the more classic looking version of the Deploy Wizard which you can give a go. Let me know if that works out.

Thanks,

Erik

This seems to have worked!

Thanks again!