DeployCentral

Custom Answer File

wbeck

Figured it out. You boot from a SmartDeploy DVD you created using Media Wizard. Then, you put in the settings you want and click Export on one of the last dialog boxes. The file exports to a usb flash drive or c: drive as an xml file. One really cool feature is the ability to set the computer name to the Dell Service Tag automatically - using the Computername/WMI dialog box.

Wally

Can anyone share their custom answer file that is used to automate the deployment process. This is the answer file that is in .xml format and is added using the Media Wizard. Thanks!

Wally

Hi Wally,

You can create your own answer file by proceeding through the deploy wizard. Here are some steps to create your own answer file which you can attach to your media:

1. Boot to SmartPE.

2. Click 'Deploy an Image'

3. Click 'Next" on the Welcome page.

4. Browse to your wim and give it a name and description

5. Select 'Next' to proceed to the 'Disk Options' page. (You might be prompted for a platform pack at this time, which you can browse to)

6. Select what you would like to do with the drives.

7. Select 'Next'

8. Enter Name and Organization.

9. Select 'Next' to proceed to enter your settings for Regional settings, Display settings, and Network settings pages.

*10. On the summary page of the deploy wizard, select 'EXPORT'. This is where your answer file is generated and you can save it anywhere on the network (Example: The computer you are creating the media with). This will save the settings you selected in the deploy wizard. You can now attach that file to your media in the media wizard :)

Let me know if you have any questions,

I plan to make this a small blog for the future!

Devon

Devon,

I performed the steps you suggested and the values are being entered correctly. However, I still have to click NEXT through every dialog box. Is there any way to completely automate this so I don't have to click NEXT? Thanks!

Wally

Hey Wally,

Yes, You can set the deployment to be completely automated. To do so you need to make a slight change to the XML file that you exported from Deploy Wizard.

1. Add mode=”Unattended” attribute to the <deploy_wizard> node.
    • i.e. <deploy_wizard mode=”Unattended”> (Attached picture 1.png)

[*]Optional – Adjust the <unattend_delay> node to number of seconds to show warning message.

• i.e. <unattend_delay>120</unattend_delay> (Attached picture 2.png)
  • The default is 60 seconds if no value is present.

[*]Run the Media Wizard and include the updated answer file on boot or deployment media.

There are a few things to note with answer files. The Unattended delay serves two purposes, to give the user a chance to cancel deployment and more importantly it gives SmartPE a chance to initiate all the resources that it will use (i.e. network connection). Another thing to keep in mind is that for Deploy Wizard to make use of the answer file it needs to be at the root of any drive attached to the computer it is running on. This can be the physical hard drive, a USB drive or CD, or it can be the RAM drive (X:\) created by SmartPE.

Erik

• 2 months later...

Hi Erik,

I'm still having a problem getting this automated. The images from your previous post did not appear. Could you include an example SmartDeploy.xml showing how to automate the answer file? Thanks!

Wally

Hey Wally,

Yes, You can set the deployment to be completely automated. To do so you need to make a slight change to the XML file that you exported from Deploy Wizard.

1. Add mode=”Unattended” attribute to the <deploy_wizard> node.
    • i.e. <deploy_wizard mode=”Unattended”> (Attached picture 1.png)

[*]Optional – Adjust the <unattend_delay> node to number of seconds to show warning message.

• i.e. <unattend_delay>120</unattend_delay> (Attached picture 2.png)
  • The default is 60 seconds if no value is present.

[*]Run the Media Wizard and include the updated answer file on boot or deployment media.

There are a few things to note with answer files. The Unattended delay serves two purposes, to give the user a chance to cancel deployment and more importantly it gives SmartPE a chance to initiate all the resources that it will use (i.e. network connection). Another thing to keep in mind is that for Deploy Wizard to make use of the answer file it needs to be at the root of any drive attached to the computer it is running on. This can be the physical hard drive, a USB drive or CD, or it can be the RAM drive (X:\) created by SmartPE.

Erik

Hi Wally,

Sorry about that, I must have missed the attachments :). Here is a sample of what an unattended answer file would look like. Note that the only change from the originally exported answer file is in the third line. It went from being <deploy_wizard> to <deploy_wizard mode="Unattended">. Hope this helps.

&lt;?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?&gt;
&lt;smartdeploy version="1.1" version_debug="1.1.1900"&gt;
	&lt;deploy_wizard mode="Unattended"&gt;
		&lt;welcome&gt;
			&lt;hide_options_button&gt;false&lt;/hide_options_button&gt;
		&lt;/welcome&gt;
		&lt;select_image&gt;
			&lt;image_file&gt;E:\z\Windows7FreshInstall.wim&lt;/image_file&gt;
			&lt;image_name&gt;Windows 7&lt;/image_name&gt;
		&lt;/select_image&gt;
		&lt;disk_options&gt;
			&lt;!-- 0 = Recreate drives, 1 = Wipe &amp; load drives, 2 = SmartMigrate --&gt;
			&lt;disk_option&gt;0&lt;/disk_option&gt;
		&lt;/disk_options&gt;
		&lt;product_key&gt;
			&lt;product_key/&gt;
		&lt;/product_key&gt;
		&lt;end_user_license_agreement&gt;
			&lt;accept_eula&gt;false&lt;/accept_eula&gt;
		&lt;/end_user_license_agreement&gt;
		&lt;user_information&gt;
			&lt;full_name&gt;Test&lt;/full_name&gt;
			&lt;organization_name&gt;SmartDeploy&lt;/organization_name&gt;
		&lt;/user_information&gt;
		&lt;regional_settings&gt;
			&lt;time_zone&gt;(GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US and Canada)&lt;/time_zone&gt;
			&lt;input_locale&gt;English (United States)&lt;/input_locale&gt;
		&lt;/regional_settings&gt;
		&lt;display_settings&gt;
			&lt;resolution&gt;Auto Detect&lt;/resolution&gt;
			&lt;color_depth&gt;Auto Detect&lt;/color_depth&gt;
			&lt;refresh_rate&gt;Auto Detect&lt;/refresh_rate&gt;
		&lt;/display_settings&gt;
		&lt;network_tcpip_settings&gt;
			&lt;ipv4&gt;
				&lt;!-- 0 = Obtain an IP address automatically, 1 = Use the following IP address --&gt;
				&lt;static&gt;0&lt;/static&gt;
				&lt;ip_address/&gt;
				&lt;subnet_mask/&gt;
				&lt;default_gateway/&gt;
				&lt;preferred_dns_server/&gt;
				&lt;alternate_dns_server/&gt;
				&lt;preferred_wins_server/&gt;
				&lt;alternate_wins_server/&gt;
			&lt;/ipv4&gt;
		&lt;/network_tcpip_settings&gt;
		&lt;network_identification&gt;
			&lt;computer_name/&gt;
			&lt;!-- 0 = Domain, 1 = Workgroup --&gt;
			&lt;membership&gt;1&lt;/membership&gt;
			&lt;domain/&gt;
			&lt;organizational_unit/&gt;
			&lt;workgroup&gt;WORKGROUP&lt;/workgroup&gt;
		&lt;/network_identification&gt;
		&lt;join_domain_credentials&gt;
			&lt;username/&gt;
			&lt;domain/&gt;
			&lt;password/&gt;
		&lt;/join_domain_credentials&gt;
		&lt;wds_credentials&gt;
			&lt;server/&gt;
			&lt;username/&gt;
			&lt;domain/&gt;
			&lt;password/&gt;
		&lt;/wds_credentials&gt;
		&lt;summary&gt;
			&lt;hide_export_button&gt;false&lt;/hide_export_button&gt;
		&lt;/summary&gt;
		&lt;completion/&gt;
		&lt;advanced_options&gt;
			&lt;general&gt;
				&lt;platform_pack&gt;[ImageFolder]\Default.ppk&lt;/platform_pack&gt;
				&lt;system_properties/&gt;
			&lt;/general&gt;
			&lt;identification&gt;
				&lt;!-- 0 = Assign a new computer name automatically, 1 = Use the following naming method --&gt;
				&lt;naming_mode&gt;0&lt;/naming_mode&gt;
				&lt;naming_methods/&gt;
				&lt;custom_naming_scheme/&gt;
				&lt;prefix/&gt;
				&lt;wmi_query/&gt;
			&lt;/identification&gt;
			&lt;migration&gt;
				&lt;protected_folder&gt;Backup&lt;/protected_folder&gt;
				&lt;virtualization_platform&gt;Microsoft Virtual PC 2007&lt;/virtualization_platform&gt;
				&lt;create_desktop_shortcut&gt;true&lt;/create_desktop_shortcut&gt;
				&lt;files_to_exclude&gt;&lt;exclude&gt;[SystemRoot]\CSC&lt;/exclude&gt;&lt;exclude&gt;[SystemRoot]\Temp\*&lt;/exclude&gt;&lt;exclude&gt;RECYCLER&lt;/exclude&gt;&lt;exclude&gt;$Recycle.Bin\*&lt;/exclude&gt;&lt;exclude&gt;System Volume Information&lt;/exclude&gt;&lt;exclude&gt;pagefile.sys&lt;/exclude&gt;&lt;exclude&gt;hiberfil.sys&lt;/exclude&gt;&lt;exclude&gt;$ntfs.log&lt;/exclude&gt;&lt;/files_to_exclude&gt;
			&lt;/migration&gt;
			&lt;tasks/&gt;
		&lt;/advanced_options&gt;
		&lt;settings&gt;
			&lt;active_directory/&gt;
			&lt;network_shares&gt;&lt;/network_shares&gt;
			&lt;proxy_server&gt;
				&lt;proxy_server_url/&gt;
				&lt;username/&gt;
				&lt;password/&gt;
			&lt;/proxy_server&gt;
			&lt;session_id/&gt;
			&lt;unattend_delay/&gt;
		&lt;/settings&gt;
	&lt;/deploy_wizard&gt;
&lt;/smartdeploy&gt;

Thanks,

Erik

Erik,

Oddly, this switch is not automating the process. When I boot the laptop to the USB drive, it brings up the default SmartDeploy GUI and just sits there. I used the media wizard to build the USB boot drive and made sure to include my answer file. The answer file was created at the root of the usb thumb drive and is called SmartDeploy.xml. Here's my answer file (below). Do you see any problems? If I click Next, all the information seems to be populated. the usb thumb drive has the following files ..\z\Default.ppk (~341MB), ..\z\Win7x64ver6.swm (~4GB), ..\z\Win7x64ver62.swm (~2GB). Thank you!

Wally

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<smartdeploy version="1.1" version_debug="1.1.1890">

<deploy_wizard Mode="Unattended">

<welcome>

<hide_options_button>false</hide_options_button>

</welcome>

<select_image>

<image_file>[AnswerFolder]\z\Win7x64ver6.swm</image_file>

<image_name>Windows 7 for Laptops</image_name>

</select_image>

<disk_options>

<!-- 0 = Recreate drives, 1 = Wipe & load drives, 2 = SmartMigrate -->

<disk_option>0</disk_option>

</disk_options>

<product_key>

<product_key/>

</product_key>

<end_user_license_agreement>

<accept_eula>false</accept_eula>

</end_user_license_agreement>

<user_information>

<full_name>Gainesville State College</full_name>

<organization_name>Gainesville State College</organization_name>

</user_information>

<regional_settings>

<time_zone>(GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US and Canada)</time_zone>

<input_locale>English (United States)</input_locale>

</regional_settings>

<display_settings>

<resolution>Auto Detect</resolution>

<color_depth>Auto Detect</color_depth>

<refresh_rate>Auto Detect</refresh_rate>

</display_settings>

<network_tcpip_settings>

<ipv4>

<!-- 0 = Obtain an IP address automatically, 1 = Use the following IP address -->

<static>0</static>

<ip_address/>

<subnet_mask/>

<default_gateway/>

<preferred_dns_server/>

<alternate_dns_server/>

<preferred_wins_server/>

<alternate_wins_server/>

</ipv4>

</network_tcpip_settings>

<network_identification>

<computer_name/>

<!-- 0 = Domain, 1 = Workgroup -->

<membership>1</membership>

<domain/>

<organizational_unit/>

<workgroup>WORKGROUP</workgroup>

</network_identification>

<join_domain_credentials>

<username/>

<domain/>

<password/>

</join_domain_credentials>

<wds_credentials>

<server/>

<username/>

<domain/>

<password/>

</wds_credentials>

<summary>

<hide_export_button>false</hide_export_button>

</summary>

<completion/>

<advanced_options>

<general>

<platform_pack></platform_pack>

<system_properties/>

</general>

<identification>

<!-- 0 = Assign a new computer name automatically, 1 = Use the following naming method -->

<naming_mode>1</naming_mode>

<naming_methods><method>WMI</method><method>EXISTING</method><method>CUSTOM</method></naming_methods>

<custom_naming_scheme></custom_naming_scheme>

<prefix></prefix>

<wmi_query>SELECT SerialNumber FROM Win32_BIOS</wmi_query>

</identification>

<migration>

<protected_folder>Backup</protected_folder>

<protected_folder>Backup</protected_folder>

<virtualization_platform>Microsoft Virtual PC 2007</virtualization_platform>

<create_desktop_shortcut>true</create_desktop_shortcut>

<files_to_exclude><exclude>$ntfs.log</exclude><exclude>$Recycle.Bin\*</exclude><exclude>[systemRoot]\CSC</exclude><exclude>[systemRoot]\Temp\*</exclude><exclude>hiberfil.sys</exclude><exclude>pagefile.sys</exclude><exclude>RECYCLER</exclude><exclude>System Volume Information</exclude></files_to_exclude>

</migration>

<tasks><task><phase>FIRSTBOOT</phase><command>c:\users\GSC\power.bat</command></task></tasks>

</advanced_options>

<settings>

<active_directory/>

<network_shares/>

<proxy_server>

<proxy_server_url/>

<username/>

<password/>

</proxy_server>

<session_id/>

<unattend_delay/>

</settings>

</deploy_wizard>

</smartdeploy>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Figured it out. You boot from a SmartDeploy DVD you created using Media Wizard. Then, you put in the settings you want and click Export on one of the last dialog boxes. The file exports to a usb flash drive or c: drive as an xml file. One really cool feature is the ability to set the computer name to the Dell Service Tag automatically - using the Computername/WMI dialog box.

Wally

Hi Wally,

I been using smart deploy for a while to re-image desktops that are already in production and using our standard naming scheme WSDELL+Dell service tag. It works great. Here is my problem. I haven't had to reimage one out of the box. Now that we are getting all new Optiplex 380's, I am trying to use my image with the new PPK for the 380. Everything loads fine but smartdeploy won't name the desktop WSDELL+service tag. It grabs the service tag and puts a d in front. EX.. D62RCDX1. It should be WSDELL62RCDX1. I don't see anything in my answer file that would do it. I guess work on the old PCs because it pulls the existing name from the PC I am reimaging. It won't auto generate in the right format on the new pcs. I have no idea where it is pulling the D from on the new PCs. Any ideas?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have 200 new ones to deploy shortly.

Thanks.

DPS

Hi Wally,

I been using smart deploy for a while to re-image desktops that are already in production and using our standard naming scheme WSDELL+Dell service tag. It works great. Here is my problem. I haven't had to reimage one out of the box. Now that we are getting all new Optiplex 380's, I am trying to use my image with the new PPK for the 380. Everything loads fine but smartdeploy won't name the desktop WSDELL+service tag. It grabs the service tag and puts a d in front. EX.. D62RCDX1. It should be WSDELL62RCDX1. I don't see anything in my answer file that would do it. I guess work on the old PCs because it pulls the existing name from the PC I am reimaging. It won't auto generate in the right format on the new pcs. I have no idea where it is pulling the D from on the new PCs. Any ideas?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have 200 new ones to deploy shortly.

Thanks.

DPS

Hello,

SmartDeploy does naming in one of three fashions. First it will reuse the existing name, if the machine does not have an existing name it will use a WMI query to name. The third option is to randomly generate a name. These settings can be adjusted from the Deploy Wizard's Advanced options.

1. Boot machine to SmartPE
  2. Click Deploy an Image
  3. Click Advanced
  4. Navigate to the Identification tab

From here you can change the order of precedence in which the naming is done. You would want to move Read from WMI property to the top of the list, ensure that the query is correct for your naming scheme and set the Prefix. The Prefix is limited to 5 characters so you will only be able to use WSDEL.

To enter all six letters as the prefix (WSDELL) you would need to run a post-image task to update the computer name in the answer file. The following code is an example of this for Windows 7 deployments. Task can be configured from the Advanced options as well, on the tasks tab.

UpdateXML "T:\windows\system32\sysprep\unattend.xml"
UpdateXML "T:\windows\panther\unattend.xml"

Sub UpdateXML(StrFileName)

strComputer = "."
Set objWMIService = GetObject("winmgmts:" _
    &amp; "{impersonationLevel=impersonate}!\\" _
    &amp; strComputer &amp; "\root\cimv2")
Set colSMBIOS = objWMIService.ExecQuery _
    ("Select * from Win32_SystemEnclosure")
For Each objSMBIOS in colSMBIOS
	AssetTag = ("WSDELL" + objSMBIOS.SMBIOSAssetTag)
Next

Set xmlDoc = CreateObject("Msxml2.DOMDocument.6.0")

xmlDoc.Async = "False"
        xmlDoc.Load(strFileName)

xmldoc.setProperty "SelectionNamespaces", "xmlns:bk='urn:schemas-microsoft-com:unattend'"
        set objnode = xmlDoc.selectsingleNode("//bk:ComputerName")

objnode.text = (AssetTag) 

xmlDoc.Save(strfilename)

End Sub

Thanks,

Erik

• 1 year later...

Sorry to bump this thread, but I've got the unattenden mode to work, the only issue I have is the delay. Where in the XML file should this be placed?

Our file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<smartdeploy version="1.1" version_debug="1.1.1960">

<deploy_wizard mode="Unattended">

<unattend_delay>30</unattend_delay>

<welcome>

<hide_options_button>false</hide_options_button>

</welcome>

<select_image>

<image_file>[AnswerFolder]\z\Win7Refpc64.wim</image_file>

<image_name>Windows7refpc64</image_name>

</select_image>

Still we have the default delay time, 60 sec.

Not a big problem, but nice to know how the config should look like.

Best regards

Tom Tangen

Hello Tom,

If you open the answer file and scroll to the bottom you should see the <unattend_delay/> on the fourth line from the end of the XML. It is here that you will want to make the edit, you can change the <unattend_delay/> to <unattend_delay>30</unattend_delay>.

Thanks,

Erik

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Tom,

If you open the answer file and scroll to the bottom you should see the <unattend_delay/> on the fourth line from the end of the XML. It is here that you will want to make the edit, you can change the <unattend_delay/> to <unattend_delay>30</unattend_delay>.

Thanks,

Erik

Thank you!

Regards Tom Tangen

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No worries. In the current stable release there is not an option to skip everything but the computer name screen. You would need to cause an error on this screen. This can be done by specifying that you want to join a domain and then removing the domain name from the answer file.

In the next release of SmartDeploy (coming in the next few weeks) there will be a skip option for every wizard page. As soon as this version is released I will be writing a blog post about the new feature, but essentially you will set the skip value to 1 to skip past that page.

• 6 years later...

Would anyone be able to assist me with adding Default file associations to the answer file?  I've pulled the .xml for the default file associations I want.  Where do I place that in the Answer file?  Or is this possible?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<DefaultAssociations>
  <Association Identifier=".3g2" ProgId="AppX6eg8h5sxqq90pv53845wmnbewywdqq5h" ApplicationName="Movies &amp; TV" />
  <Association Identifier=".3gp" ProgId="AppX6eg8h5sxqq90pv53845wmnbewywdqq5h" ApplicationName="Movies &amp; TV" />
  <Association Identifier=".3gp2" ProgId="AppX6eg8h5sxqq90pv53845wmnbewywdqq5h" ApplicationName="Movies &amp; TV" />
  <Association Identifier=".3gpp" ProgId="AppX6eg8h5sxqq90pv53845wmnbewywdqq5h" ApplicationName="Movies &amp; TV" />
  <Association Identifier=".3mf" ProgId="AppXr0rz9yckydawgnrx5df1t9s57ne60yhn" ApplicationName="Print 3D" />
  <Association Identifier=".aac" ProgId="AppXqj98qxeaynz6dv4459ayz6bnqxbyaqcs" ApplicationName="Groove Music" />
  <Association Identifier=".ac3" ProgId="AppXqj98qxeaynz6dv4459ayz6bnqxbyaqcs" ApplicationName="Groove Music" />
  <Association Identifier=".adt" ProgId="AppXqj98qxeaynz6dv4459ayz6bnqxbyaqcs" ApplicationName="Groove Music" />
  <Association Identifier=".adts" ProgId="AppXqj98qxeaynz6dv4459ayz6bnqxbyaqcs" ApplicationName="Groove Music" />
  <Association Identifier=".amr" ProgId="AppXqj98qxeaynz6dv4459ayz6bnqxbyaqcs" ApplicationName="Groove Music" />
  <Association Identifier=".arw" ProgId="AppX43hnxtbyyps62jhe9sqpdzxn1790zetc" ApplicationName="Photos" />
  <Association Identifier=".avi" ProgId="AppX6eg8h5sxqq90pv53845wmnbewywdqq5h" ApplicationName="Movies &amp; TV" />
  <Association Identifier=".bmp" ProgId="AppX43hnxtbyyps62jhe9sqpdzxn1790zetc" ApplicationName="Photos" />
  <Association Identifier=".cr2" ProgId="AppX43hnxtbyyps62jhe9sqpdzxn1790zetc" ApplicationName="Photos" />
  <Association Identifier=".crw" ProgId="AppX43hnxtbyyps62jhe9sqpdzxn1790zetc" ApplicationName="Photos" />
  <Association Identifier=".dib" ProgId="AppX43hnxtbyyps62jhe9sqpdzxn1790zetc" ApplicationName="Photos" />
  <Association Identifier=".ec3" ProgId="AppXqj98qxeaynz6dv4459ayz6bnqxbyaqcs" ApplicationName="Groove Music" />
  <Association Identifier=".epub" ProgId="AppXvepbp3z66accmsd0x877zbbxjctkpr6t" ApplicationName="Microsoft Edge" />
  <Association Identifier=".erf" ProgId="AppX43hnxtbyyps62jhe9sqpdzxn1790zetc" ApplicationName="Photos" />
  <Association Identifier=".fbx" ProgId="AppXmgw6pxxs62rbgfp9petmdyb4fx7rnd4k" ApplicationName="3D Viewer" />
  <Association Identifier=".flac" ProgId="AppXqj98qxeaynz6dv4459ayz6bnqxbyaqcs" ApplicationName="Groove Music" />
  <Association Identifier=".gif" ProgId="AppX43hnxtbyyps62jhe9sqpdzxn1790zetc" ApplicationName="Photos" />
  <Association Identifier=".glb" ProgId="AppXmgw6pxxs62rbgfp9petmdyb4fx7rnd4k" ApplicationName="3D Viewer" />
  <Association Identifier=".gltf" ProgId="AppXmgw6pxxs62rbgfp9petmdyb4fx7rnd4k" ApplicationName="3D Viewer" />
  <Association Identifier=".htm" ProgId="ChromeHTML" ApplicationName="Google Chrome" />
  <Association Identifier=".html" ProgId="ChromeHTML" ApplicationName="Google Chrome" />
  <Association Identifier=".jfif" ProgId="AppX43hnxtbyyps62jhe9sqpdzxn1790zetc" ApplicationName="Photos" />
  <Association Identifier=".jpe" ProgId="AppX43hnxtbyyps62jhe9sqpdzxn1790zetc" ApplicationName="Photos" />
  <Association Identifier=".jpeg" ProgId="AppX43hnxtbyyps62jhe9sqpdzxn1790zetc" ApplicationName="Photos" />
  <Association Identifier=".jpg" ProgId="AppX43hnxtbyyps62jhe9sqpdzxn1790zetc" ApplicationName="Photos" />
  <Association Identifier=".jxr" ProgId="AppX43hnxtbyyps62jhe9sqpdzxn1790zetc" ApplicationName="Photos" />
  <Association Identifier=".kdc" ProgId="AppX43hnxtbyyps62jhe9sqpdzxn1790zetc" ApplicationName="Photos" />
  <Association Identifier=".m2t" ProgId="AppX6eg8h5sxqq90pv53845wmnbewywdqq5h" ApplicationName="Movies &amp; TV" />
  <Association Identifier=".m2ts" ProgId="AppX6eg8h5sxqq90pv53845wmnbewywdqq5h" ApplicationName="Movies &amp; TV" />
  <Association Identifier=".m3u" ProgId="AppXqj98qxeaynz6dv4459ayz6bnqxbyaqcs" ApplicationName="Groove Music" />
  <Association Identifier=".m4a" ProgId="AppXqj98qxeaynz6dv4459ayz6bnqxbyaqcs" ApplicationName="Groove Music" />
  <Association Identifier=".m4r" ProgId="AppXqj98qxeaynz6dv4459ayz6bnqxbyaqcs" ApplicationName="Groove Music" />
  <Association Identifier=".m4v" ProgId="AppX6eg8h5sxqq90pv53845wmnbewywdqq5h" ApplicationName="Movies &amp; TV" />
  <Association Identifier=".mka" ProgId="AppXqj98qxeaynz6dv4459ayz6bnqxbyaqcs" ApplicationName="Groove Music" />
  <Association Identifier=".mkv" ProgId="AppX6eg8h5sxqq90pv53845wmnbewywdqq5h" ApplicationName="Movies &amp; TV" />
  <Association Identifier=".mod" ProgId="AppX6eg8h5sxqq90pv53845wmnbewywdqq5h" ApplicationName="Movies &amp; TV" />
  <Association Identifier=".mov" ProgId="AppX6eg8h5sxqq90pv53845wmnbewywdqq5h" ApplicationName="Movies &amp; TV" />
  <Association Identifier=".MP2" ProgId="WMP11.AssocFile.MP3" ApplicationName="Windows Media Player" />
  <Association Identifier=".mp3" ProgId="AppXqj98qxeaynz6dv4459ayz6bnqxbyaqcs" ApplicationName="Groove Music" />
  <Association Identifier=".mp4" ProgId="AppX6eg8h5sxqq90pv53845wmnbewywdqq5h" ApplicationName="Movies &amp; TV" />
  <Association Identifier=".mp4v" ProgId="AppX6eg8h5sxqq90pv53845wmnbewywdqq5h" ApplicationName="Movies &amp; TV" />
  <Association Identifier=".mpa" ProgId="AppXqj98qxeaynz6dv4459ayz6bnqxbyaqcs" ApplicationName="Groove Music" />
  <Association Identifier=".MPE" ProgId="AppX6eg8h5sxqq90pv53845wmnbewywdqq5h" ApplicationName="Movies &amp; TV" />
  <Association Identifier=".mpeg" ProgId="AppX6eg8h5sxqq90pv53845wmnbewywdqq5h" ApplicationName="Movies &amp; TV" />
  <Association Identifier=".mpg" ProgId="AppX6eg8h5sxqq90pv53845wmnbewywdqq5h" ApplicationName="Movies &amp; TV" />
  <Association Identifier=".mpv2" ProgId="AppX6eg8h5sxqq90pv53845wmnbewywdqq5h" ApplicationName="Movies &amp; TV" />
  <Association Identifier=".mrw" ProgId="AppX43hnxtbyyps62jhe9sqpdzxn1790zetc" ApplicationName="Photos" />
  <Association Identifier=".mts" ProgId="AppX6eg8h5sxqq90pv53845wmnbewywdqq5h" ApplicationName="Movies &amp; TV" />
  <Association Identifier=".nef" ProgId="AppX43hnxtbyyps62jhe9sqpdzxn1790zetc" ApplicationName="Photos" />
  <Association Identifier=".nrw" ProgId="AppX43hnxtbyyps62jhe9sqpdzxn1790zetc" ApplicationName="Photos" />
  <Association Identifier=".obj" ProgId="AppXmgw6pxxs62rbgfp9petmdyb4fx7rnd4k" ApplicationName="3D Viewer" />
  <Association Identifier=".orf" ProgId="AppX43hnxtbyyps62jhe9sqpdzxn1790zetc" ApplicationName="Photos" />
  <Association Identifier=".pdf" ProgId="AcroExch.Document.DC" ApplicationName="Adobe Acrobat Reader DC" />
  <Association Identifier=".pef" ProgId="AppX43hnxtbyyps62jhe9sqpdzxn1790zetc" ApplicationName="Photos" />
  <Association Identifier=".ply" ProgId="AppXmgw6pxxs62rbgfp9petmdyb4fx7rnd4k" ApplicationName="3D Viewer" />
  <Association Identifier=".png" ProgId="AppX43hnxtbyyps62jhe9sqpdzxn1790zetc" ApplicationName="Photos" />
  <Association Identifier=".raf" ProgId="AppX43hnxtbyyps62jhe9sqpdzxn1790zetc" ApplicationName="Photos" />
  <Association Identifier=".raw" ProgId="AppX43hnxtbyyps62jhe9sqpdzxn1790zetc" ApplicationName="Photos" />
  <Association Identifier=".rw2" ProgId="AppX43hnxtbyyps62jhe9sqpdzxn1790zetc" ApplicationName="Photos" />
  <Association Identifier=".rwl" ProgId="AppX43hnxtbyyps62jhe9sqpdzxn1790zetc" ApplicationName="Photos" />
  <Association Identifier=".sr2" ProgId="AppX43hnxtbyyps62jhe9sqpdzxn1790zetc" ApplicationName="Photos" />
  <Association Identifier=".srw" ProgId="AppX43hnxtbyyps62jhe9sqpdzxn1790zetc" ApplicationName="Photos" />
  <Association Identifier=".stl" ProgId="AppXmgw6pxxs62rbgfp9petmdyb4fx7rnd4k" ApplicationName="3D Viewer" />
  <Association Identifier=".tif" ProgId="PhotoViewer.FileAssoc.Tiff" ApplicationName="Windows Photo Viewer" />
  <Association Identifier=".tiff" ProgId="PhotoViewer.FileAssoc.Tiff" ApplicationName="Windows Photo Viewer" />
  <Association Identifier=".tod" ProgId="AppX6eg8h5sxqq90pv53845wmnbewywdqq5h" ApplicationName="Movies &amp; TV" />
  <Association Identifier=".TS" ProgId="AppX6eg8h5sxqq90pv53845wmnbewywdqq5h" ApplicationName="Movies &amp; TV" />
  <Association Identifier=".TTS" ProgId="AppX6eg8h5sxqq90pv53845wmnbewywdqq5h" ApplicationName="Movies &amp; TV" />
  <Association Identifier=".txt" ProgId="txtfile" ApplicationName="Notepad" />
  <Association Identifier=".url" ProgId="IE.AssocFile.URL" ApplicationName="Internet Browser" />
  <Association Identifier=".wav" ProgId="AppXqj98qxeaynz6dv4459ayz6bnqxbyaqcs" ApplicationName="Groove Music" />
  <Association Identifier=".wdp" ProgId="AppX43hnxtbyyps62jhe9sqpdzxn1790zetc" ApplicationName="Photos" />
  <Association Identifier=".website" ProgId="IE.AssocFile.WEBSITE" ApplicationName="Internet Explorer" />
  <Association Identifier=".wm" ProgId="AppX6eg8h5sxqq90pv53845wmnbewywdqq5h" ApplicationName="Movies &amp; TV" />
  <Association Identifier=".wma" ProgId="AppXqj98qxeaynz6dv4459ayz6bnqxbyaqcs" ApplicationName="Groove Music" />
  <Association Identifier=".wmv" ProgId="AppX6eg8h5sxqq90pv53845wmnbewywdqq5h" ApplicationName="Movies &amp; TV" />
  <Association Identifier=".WPL" ProgId="AppXqj98qxeaynz6dv4459ayz6bnqxbyaqcs" ApplicationName="Groove Music" />
  <Association Identifier=".xvid" ProgId="AppX6eg8h5sxqq90pv53845wmnbewywdqq5h" ApplicationName="Movies &amp; TV" />
  <Association Identifier=".zpl" ProgId="AppXqj98qxeaynz6dv4459ayz6bnqxbyaqcs" ApplicationName="Groove Music" />
  <Association Identifier="bingmaps" ProgId="AppXp9gkwccvk6fa6yyfq3tmsk8ws2nprk1p" ApplicationName="Maps" />
  <Association Identifier="http" ProgId="ChromeHTML" ApplicationName="Google Chrome" />
  <Association Identifier="https" ProgId="ChromeHTML" ApplicationName="Google Chrome" />
  <Association Identifier="mailto" ProgId="Outlook.URL.mailto.15" ApplicationName="Outlook 2016" />
  <Association Identifier="mswindowsmusic" ProgId="AppXtggqqtcfspt6ks3fjzyfppwc05yxwtwy" ApplicationName="Groove Music" />
  <Association Identifier="mswindowsvideo" ProgId="AppX6w6n4f8xch1s3vzwf3af6bfe88qhxbza" ApplicationName="Movies &amp; TV" />
</DefaultAssociations>